Monday, September 21, 2009

Florida recap!

Mom and I on pontoon boat ride through Everglades National Park

Jeremy and I in the island bay
Getting ready to go for a dip!



Check out that gator in the swamp


We got up at 6am and drove to a state park on the island to watch the sunrise




We took an airboat ride through the Everglades






We all held an alligator. Here is my mom holding it.





HAHA!







Me with the gator


We had a great time in Florida. I am so glad we were able to go and take my mom on this trip. She had such a good time and it was great to see her so happy and not worrying about herself. I wish we were still there. I had forgotten how relaxing it is to lay on the beach, feel the wind in your hair, and the sun beating down on your skin. I am pretty sure it was warmer there than it has been here all summer.






1 comment:

Christine said...

Love the pics... you guys had a great time!!! :) Can't wait to hear more about it.